Saturday, November 15, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to "A Witness to History."

The recent presidential campaign was historic for both parties.

The on January 20 Barack Obama will be inaugurated the 44th President of the United States and the first African American.

As an alumni of the People to People Student Ambassadors' program I was invited to the inauguration. The trip is educational - with five days of meetings and tours of the major historic places in our nation's capitol.

And the trip is historic.

I am starting this blog as a way to keep you informed of my plans. I will be adding my thoughts and feelings leading up to the trip in January. And I will be posting photos, videos and details of my experience as "A Witness to History."

Please help me offset the expense of this educational experience with a modest tip for the information I am posting here. You can use the simple ScratchBack widget on the left.

Thanks for being a part of "A Witness to History."

No comments: